MJ Plumbing – New Rochelle, White Plains, Trumbull CT, Fairfield CT, Westport CT, Monroe CT, Shelton CT, New Cannon CT, Pelham NY, Mamaroneck NY Plumbing Contractor
Hydronic Heating Benefits
- Clean: little chance to cause dust or lower humidity because there is no air movement.
- Silent: offers silent heating because no blowers are needed for forced circulation.
- Comfort: keeps floors warm but indoor air fresh, making people feel warm and comfortable.
- Coverage: radiant heat makes heating from floor to ceiling possible.
- Economical: radiant heat in the floors can transmit warmth throughout the house hours after turning off the heater.
- Equipped with dual stainless steel heat exchangers.
- Offers a low cost PVC venting solution for fast, simplified installation.
- PVC venting up to 100 feet with a maximum of six elbows (each elbow deduct 5′ off of venting length).
Extended Life, Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger
- Integrated primary and secondary heat exchangers prevent corrosion.
- Ensures a longer life expectancy over copper heat exchangers.
- Stainless steel components maintain consistency, even during long period of use.
Call us at 914-840-4444 or 203-459-1900 or fill out our online contact form
Check Out Our Recent Work